Terms and Conditions
Payment, Refunds and Cancellations
- All lessons are priced in US Dollars with taxes included.
- There are no extra registration fees or hidden charges.
- We only accept payment with credit cards or by Paypal account.
- All lessons must be used within 90 days of the purchase.
- Lessons will NOT be transferred past 90 days if they are not used.
- Full payment must be made before the lesson.
- If you want to cancel a lesson for a refund, it must be done before 48 hours of scheduled class time.
- No refunds will be given if the lesson is not cancelled within 48 hours before the scheduled class time.
- If you're not satisfied and would like a refund after a lesson, you must request a refund within 48 hours of the lesson. The refund will only be given for the last lesson only. We do not give refunds for multiple past lessons.
Schedule and Time Changes
- Students are responsible for downloading Skype (for free) and obtaining the proper equipment such as a microphone and a webcam.
- Students are also responsible for registering and creating a working Skype account.
- For a refund, classes must be cancelled 48 hours prior to the scheduled class time. It is student’s responsibility to get in touch with the teacher and confirm the cancellation.
- For a reschedule, classes must be rescheduled before 24 hours of the scheduled class time. It is student’s responsibility to get in touch with the teacher and confirm the schedule change.
- Scheduling of lessons is subjected to the availability of teachers.
- Teachers reserve the right to reschedule the class 48 hours prior to the scheduled class time. If classes are not rescheduled within 48 hours of the scheduled class time, a free lesson will be given to the student at the teacher’s expense. It is teacher’s responsibility to get in touch with the student and confirm the schedule change.